Pricing that doesn’t suck.
It’s pretty straight-forward. Once the project is complete, I will get 15% of any sales generated from whatever I worked on (max $2,000).
SMS PackageI'll build your SMS campaigns.*
- • Setting up your Postscript account
- • Designing your pop-ups and growth tools
- • Creating all of your automations (welcome series, abandoned cart, product cross-sell, etc.)
- • Creating all of your campaigns (Black Friday, new merch drops, etc.)
- • Ensuring everything is GDPR and TCPA compliant (read this to learn why that’s really important)
Merch PackageI'll build your Shopify merch store.
- • Creating your Shopify account
- • Design your store’s logo, colors, and other branding
- • Setting up your store’s theme (free or premium)
- • Adding all necessary photo mockups
- • Complete onsite SEO checkup (alt-text, image title text, headers, etc.)
- • Navigation set up (Don’t sleep on the importance of menus)
Total PackageMerch + SMS + more!
- • Everything in the Merch Package
- • Everything in the SMS Package
- • Facebook retargeting ad campaigns (optional)
- • Full-fledged email marketing set-up (optional)
*For the SMS Package, an existing Shopify merch store is required.
How exactly does the 15% thing work?
Let’s say I only built your Shopify merch store (no SMS) and we publish it on November 1.
Now, fast forward to December 1, and let’s say you’ve generated $10,000 in store sales since Nov. 1.
I would invoice you for $1,500 and then wait until January 1 to invoice you 15% of December’s sales.
I would continue to do this until my cut hits I’ve made $2,000, and then while you continue to make it rain, I won’t charge you any more.
Why not just charge a flat fee?
1) I don’t believe I deserve to make money if you don’t. There, I said it.
2) Alot of creators just can’t fork over a few grand like that. Maybe you’ve done a few brand deals, but in terms of earning a living off of your content, that’s why you’re coming to me in the first place! This way, you only pay me when you can actually afford it.
What if I just want SMS?
If that’s the case, then I’ll just build your SMS campaigns using a tool called Postscript. Postscript allows me to see exactly how much revenue you earned just through SMS.
For example, let’s say during one month, your store makes $5,000 in sales and only $2,000 of those sales came from SMS. I would bill you $300 for that month, as opposed to $750.
Can you build me an SMS campaign if I don’t have a Shopify store?
Unfortunately, no… the reason is because Postscript integrates so closely with Shopify that it allows me to create powerful funnels and cross-sells that I can’t do elsewhere.
Basically, you’ll make more money if we stick to Shopify.
That said, if your existing merch site is hosted on a different e-commerce platform (like BigCommerce), feel free to mention that in the signup form… we can make it work with SMSBump or a different tool 🙂
Why stop at $2,000?
To keep it real, I want to give you peace of mind that once you’ve done 13ish grand in sales, you don’t have to worry about giving me a cut anymore.
That said, this is also a business, so if there’s enough demand, I might raise my threshold to $3,000. If you sign up before I change the prices, I’ll still only charge up to $2,000.